Magnetic Torque Coupling
The magnetic torque coupling is generally composed of a magnet rotor and a conductor rotor. There is a variable air gap between the magnetic rotor and the conductor rotor. When the main motor drives the conductor rotor to rotate, it is opposite to the magnet installed on the driven end. During the circular motion of cutting the magnetic lines of force, the conductor rotor at the active end generates an eddy current induced magnetic field, which interacts with the magnetic field at the driven end, so as to realize the non-contact torque transmission between the active end and the driven end.
When the working machine is overloaded or stuck, the air gap between the magnetic rotor and the conductor rotor increases rapidly until the air gap is reached, and the speed of the magnetic rotor at the working machine end decreases or reaches zero, thereby realizing the overload protection of the motor. When the overload or stuck condition is removed, the position of the magnetic rotor and the conductor rotor is restored to the original minimum air gap through the recovery mechanism, and the machine returns to its normal working state.
- It can realize the soft start/soft brake of the motor,
- With overload protection function, it can be automatically disconnected and reset,
- Flexible connection, effectively eliminates system vibration,
- Low centering requirements, easy installation and debugging,
- Maintenance-free, long service life,
- Suitable for power less than 800kW prime mover, steel, mining, coal, chemical, paper and textile, shipbuilding, cement and other industries (such as conveyors, bucket wheels, excavators, elevators, ball mills, crushers, rod presses, mills, etc. Coal machine, stacker reclaimer, mixer, boiler slag crusher and other power equipment).